Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book #25 Week #22, Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James

Okay blog I am trying not to neglect you! I have been keeping up with my reading but not with my writing, been having a hard time concentrating since my mother passed. Moving on, I lent my library copy of Fifty Shades of Grey to my reading buddy since I finished it so fast before it was due and she ended up buying the Fifty Shades Darker and I got to skip the library waiting list! Wohoo.

About the book: Darker starts off right were Grey left off with the separation of the unlikely lovebirds. However that separation doesn't last long and Christian comes up with a new plan on how to make a relationship work with Ana and they both decide to give it a try. But something new stands in their way, someone from Christian's past has show up in a creepy, stalking manor. Can Ana deal with Christian's past? Can Christian relinquish some control to make a real relationship work?

My thoughts: I'll have to add these later as I left my notebook in the car.

Quote:
“This is me, Ana. All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.”

No comments: