Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goal reached!

After just 39 weeks I have managed to reach my goal of reading 52 books this year! I thought reading one book a week would be a challenge but turns out when I get involved with a series I just cannot put them down.

This is the whole reason I started this blog. Not to get a ton of readers I really just wanted a place to keep track of what I read and what I thought about it. This is also why I am changing my format from summarizing books to laying it all on the line and talking about what happened and how I felt about it. You could read a summary or a synopsis anywhere and where is the fun in that?

If you have stumbled in here though I would love to hear opinions about some of the books I read or some recommendations of your own (check out the "book list" tab at the top to see what I've read so far this year). I don't know a whole lot of avid readers in my personal life so I really look forward to hearing other people's thoughts on books or book to screen adaptations.


No comments: